Private lessons with E.J. Strickland - DRUMS
My goal is to touch on whatever the concerns of the students are and help them achieve their goals, as well as observing their performance & guiding them to achieving mastery on their instruments.
Private lessons with Reggie Washington - BASS
Through sharing my 40 years of music experience, discussing ideas, and playing with students ... I can find methods, exercises, and concepts that are beneficial for development on the bass.
Private lessons with Paul Jost - VOCALS
I was recently asked: "What's the one thing you wished you'd learned sooner about yourself?".
My answer was: "That I’d trusted myself more."
How do we do that? What are the tools?
Private lessons with Jason Miles - PRODUCTION & KEYBOARDS
- Studio production techniques
- Arranging composition and songwriting
- Synthesizers and programming
- Music business and publishing
- Piano and keyboard technique
- Live music experience
Private lessons with Gene Lake - DRUMS
- Working on rudiments and applying them around the drum set
- Gaining a good sense of rhythm via developing an understanding of rhythmic relationships
- Development of sensibilities concerning multiple genres
- Overall groove on the drums through physical moving